Friday, December 30, 2005

Love the bunnies, love the bunnies ...

Little Hope decided my bunny slippers were the most coolest most adorable most huggable things she ever saw. She would scoot over to me as soon as she saw them, squeal, and hug them while dropping her entire upper body onto them, headfirst, and just stay there for a few seconds while I said, over and over, "Love the bunnies, love the bunnies ..." and rubbed her back. Then up, squeal, hug, drop, all over again. It was unbelievably cute.

After a few times of this she realized the bunnies were attached to me, so I got a spillover of her affections, uplifted arms, 'uhh, uhh' until I picked her up. We had the sweetest times together.

I wish I had gotten a picture of her while she was draped over the bunnies. This picture was taken after she lifted her head. She isn't always enthusiastic about having her picture taken. For the first couple of days in India, she rarely saw me without a camera or video cam in front of my face. I speculate that may be why it took her a while to warm up to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home